
I was a first time blood donor yesterday. The red cross people kept asking me what finally made me decide to donate. Unfortunately, I didn't have a very moving answer...except that I'm just generally trying to work on my giving spirit. Despite my fear of needles and side effects, it was a really good experience. If you are considering donating blood, I encourage you to go ahead and do it. You never know who might need it...and you get a free coke :)
1 comment:
I am proud of you. The one time I decided to muster up the courage to donate, they turned me away because my iron was too low. I tried to tell the lady I wasn't planning on doing this again and she wouldn't budge. That was 11 years ago. Maybe now that I have been pricked so much during these pregnancies, I will have another go at it:-)
Post a Comment