Pete and I went to Nashville Children's Theatre's production of "Schoolhouse Rock" yesterday. The show was fun times, and it seems like a great way for kids to learn. I would recommend it, except that yesterday was the last show. The kids seemed to love the dancing, the songs, and the costumes. And the adults were apparently taken down memory lane as they were singing along to most of the songs.
A tribute to MLK, Jr. He led millions in his dream of equality and civil rights for minorities. He was the youngest person to recieve a Nobel Peace Prize. And...while not making light of these and other great MLK, Jr accomplishments...I'd like to celebrate that because of MLK, Jr., I did not have to go to work today.
fact of the day: Martin Luther King, Jr was actually born Michael Luther King. His name was changed to Martin when he was 6.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you got to enjoy the day off! Looking forward to seeing you very soon:-)
Post a Comment