It is the little things that make a house a home. Like an 8x11 area rug with carpet padding!!
Dehydrator. Fan sold separately. Pete and I made deer jerky this weekend. Using just a dehydrator with no fan, jerky supposedly takes 1 to 2 days. Who has that kind of time? So Pete threw together a contraption for warp-speed dehydrating.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE the new rug! It is very pretty and I am sure you will love it. We look forward to trying some of your jerky:-)
i'm an accountant married to an actor...very much opposites yet so much the same. we put a little more balance in the universe. we have a little miracle named Elijah - a great little boston named Hugo - and our cat, Cecil, thinks he rules the house.
2 comments:
LOVE the new rug! It is very pretty and I am sure you will love it. We look forward to trying some of your jerky:-)
The rug looks great! Love the colors. I see you hung your Hugo calendar too:o)
Post a Comment