Sunday, May 04, 2008

Recent Happenings...

Pete's birthday-

Eli and I surprised Pete with a big box of Sweet 16th pastries for the cast to share at the theatre. A big thanks to our good friend Mr Bianchi for slipping the pasteries into the dressing room before the show. We also gave him a bunch of stuff to keep him safe on his motorcycle. Then, thanks to Nana, Pete and I enjoyed a baby-free dinner at Ruth's Chris. Yum!

A little time in the sun-
I have discovered that taking Eli to the park is one of my favorite activities. Eli seems to love it. He just relaxes on the blanket and eventually falls asleep...which allows me time to read and get a little sunshine. This was taken on a day that Eli and I walked to the park. It was kind of a long walk, and I didn't really feel like walking back, so Pete came and joined us after work and drove us home...but not before a quick nap.

Here's another cute outside photo of Eli and Hugo.


More fun pics-
Eli snoozing:

He smiles a lot now, but it seems impossible to capture them on camera. Here is the best we've gotten so far. It is so nice to have some smiling to balance out crying.

I can't believe how much he has changed in just under two months. Here are some newborn pictures for comparison.
Eli's first picture ever:

and a few hours after birth:

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy 30th, Pete! And congratulations on your beautiful family!

-Tiffany Y.

holly said...

He's beautiful! Thanks for keeping us updated.