Eli slept eight hours without waking for the first time last night. We only live a few blocks from downtown, so we walked to the neighborhood park to watch the downtown fireworks with some friends. I carried Eli in the sling, so he was sound asleep through the whole thing. When we got home I fed him and put him in his crib. That was about 10pm. Next thing I new he was awake and very hungry at 6:15am!!! What better way to celebrate independence day than by showing a little independence.
Recent pictures.
We start out with a tray full of toys.

Then we have slightly less toys.

And now we're pretty much out of toys. Eli loves to practice his newfound ability to reach, grab, and let go.

I love how expressive he is. His animated faces provide endless entertainment.
6 comments:
Love the pics. I think he looks so Thornton in these, but there's definitely a good dose of Vann in that "What, who me?" face in that last one!
Oh--and congrats on the sleeping!
Too cute! That activity tray looks really neat! He's sitting up really well in the bumbo too!
Love the pics- his little face is too cute. Congrats on the sleeping- life gets real good now.
He's growing too fast! Such a handsome little guy!
Oh my gosh, I think I blinked and he got so big! I can't believe he's already rolling over. It seems like he was just born. I love the bumbo pictures. Amazing how they can clean a counter. Congrats on the wakeless night. Doesn't it feel nice to actually wake up rested! How's work going? Who's keeping Eli?
Post a Comment