Pete and I just had our fifth anniversary. We celebrated with a mini-vacation in the Smoky Mountains - but that will have to be another post. For now, here are some pictures from the last five years. (note: almost all of our pictures were stolen with our mac during the breakin last year. so these are some old ones that we had hardcopy or on flickr. of all the family we have reading this blog - if any of you want to send us pictures of anything that happened before June 19, 2007, that would be grand!)
nuptials - and so the story begins

playing around backstage - oh so long ago

and again...oh so long ago



NY,NY -


hiking the fiery gizzard trail -

Chicago -


five years later - best husband ever. best baby ever.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! We hit five years in June...so we are right there with you. Isn't the time flying by? I remember our best summer ever (2001) like it was just yesterday...do you? I can't believe we are all old married people now with babies!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!! Hope you guys have fun celebrating!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a relaxing time in Gat. Luv ya sis.
Happy Anniversary! I love the Chicago picture--you guys are so cute.
Post a Comment