Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a bird. It's a plane. It's...


This post in embarrassingly late, but here is our little Superman on Halloween.
(I love this picture of Eli, but I don't so much love the feet in the corner.)

Superman showing off his super human strength.

Superman flying with one of the coolest gals on earth.

Superman was partied out.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I always thought Pete was staunchly a Batman fan.

However, that does not change the unbelievable cuteness of these photos! The one where he is partied out absolutely cracks me up.

Alicia said...

Tiffany, you are right! We are definitely - hands down - a Batman family. However, the only infant Batman costume we found was a disgrace to all things Batman. After much deliberation we decided he will dress up as Batman when he's old enough to create his own Batman costume...and I'm sure his daddy will help.

April said...

What an adorable Superman! Josiah was superman this year, too. You sure have a cute little boy, Alicia! The partied out pic is my favorite. :)

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you have Batman standards. They are shockingly lacking in today's society.