Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring has sprung

They tell us that Spring has sprung; however, with 86 degree weather, I'm starting to wonder if we didn't just skip Spring altogether. But Pete and I did our part to combat global warming...we planted a tree!


We also planted a few boxwoods. I think we figured out the secret to successful landscaping...start simple.



Pete added the third, highest level to Cecil's tower. Cecil seems very thankful. "King Cecil" enjoys towering over the little people.

This is great picture worth sharing. Who said cats and dogs don't get along...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited to see the landscaping! I love the pic of Cecil and Hugo together:-) Camille liked it too.

The Tennessee Allens said...

Congrats on the landscaping triumph. That is no small task.

Oh, and Happy Birthday from the Murftown Allens! We'd love to have you out to the house sometime.

Have a great one.
-Charlie, Sarah & Luke-