I just got an email from our neighborhood crime listserve. The email included the following paragraph.
"It seems the recent home breakins in Edgefield, (4)?, were probably all committed by the same male. Thanks to the help of alert neighbors, police took this street person into custody, he admitted to most or all of the breakins. Commander Nash reminds us at every Crime Prevent meeting that his officers need your help to catch criminals."
We don't know whether or not this is our guy, but it sounds promising. The bad side is if this is our guy, and he is indeed a 'street person', then where did he take our stuff?? Or, was he a fencer? What if there is a group of organized criminals that are hiring the poor crack addicts from the projects to break into the neighboring upper- and middle-class homes? The email said approx 4 homes, but I was thinking it was more like 6+.
Pete and I just got back from a mini-vacation to TX. It was a great time visiting with family, friends, and those who are in connecting family trees. I would share pictures, but unfortunately our cameras are in the hands of the 'street person'. You can imagine what tx looks like though...big sky, lots of stars at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the stars at night are big and bright deep in the heart of texas:-) I'll email the pics from the vaca soon!
Me reading that last line: "Ha ha ha awwww."
Post a Comment