Sorry about the blogging hiatus. We've been running around like the energizer bunny, and it seems things are just starting to slow down a bit. I was tagged ages ago by the Bewley Blog to list eight things about myself. So here goes...
1. I finally watched Fight Club. I probably qualify as THE last person on earth to have seen this movie. Great movie. (stop reading here if you have not seen either Fight Club or A Beautiful Mind) But between that and A Beautiful Mind (also a great movie), I think I'm forever immune to the big schizo reveal. Now I find myself trying to rule out a potential schizo plot twist in every movie.
2. I just got over a five-day spell of the stomach flu. Yuck.
3. Pete and I are going to see The Bourne Ultimatum tonight. And I'm very much looking forward to movie theatre popcorn.
4. We finally settled with the insurance company after our break in. All is well...or, at least better.
5. AFTER settling with the insurance company, we found yet another item that was stolen. Our Charlie Brown dvds! Of all the dvd's they could have stolen but didn't...they stole our Charlie Brown movies! I can just picture some crack addict sitting at home watching our Charlie Brown movies, wearing all my jewelry, and trying to open our safe...while high on crack. No, I'm still not over it.
6. Pete and I just had our 4 yr anniversary. We're celebrating by camping at Land Between the Lakes in KY. We have high hopes of canoeing...seeing bald eagles and other amazing wildlife...roasting marshmallows...and kicking it.
7. I have not read the Harry Potter series. I will get around to it, but as noted in #1, I might be THE last person to read it.
8. We are 12 and 1/2 weeks pregnant! More on this to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boo for Charlie Brown (seriously...that's like stealing a Bible!) and Yay for #8! Can't wait to meet Baby Minnie....you're still naming her Minnie, right? ;)
Hey, I thought it was gonna be Cara!? Anyway, glad the word's out:-)
Congrats!!! Not on the break in, but the 12 1/2 weeks! I like lots of updates. :)
No, it's not Minnie Vann or Cara Vann. Pete and I decided on Cargo Vann if it is a boy and Stone Cold Vann it if is a girl :)
Post a Comment