This was our eight week ultrasound. Baby Vann was 1.71 cm long here. To give you an idea of how busy this baby has been, he should now be over three inches long...he quadrupled his size in five weeks!
Oh, he looks just like his daddy. Assuming his daddy's a boomerang. Sorry Pete. And sorry, baby Vann, when you turn out to be a girl and I've referred to you as a "he."
i'm an accountant married to an actor...very much opposites yet so much the same. we put a little more balance in the universe. we have a little miracle named Elijah - a great little boston named Hugo - and our cat, Cecil, thinks he rules the house.
2 comments:
Yay! Now I'm ready to find out if this is Eli or Cara ;)
Oh, he looks just like his daddy. Assuming his daddy's a boomerang. Sorry Pete. And sorry, baby Vann, when you turn out to be a girl and I've referred to you as a "he."
Post a Comment