OK, I just got teary. I feel like the Grinch at the end of the story. My child-Grinchy heart grew three sizes just now. Way to go, Baby Vann. You're not even here yet and look what's happening, you little stinker.
i'm an accountant married to an actor...very much opposites yet so much the same. we put a little more balance in the universe. we have a little miracle named Elijah - a great little boston named Hugo - and our cat, Cecil, thinks he rules the house.
4 comments:
OK, I just got teary. I feel like the Grinch at the end of the story. My child-Grinchy heart grew three sizes just now. Way to go, Baby Vann. You're not even here yet and look what's happening, you little stinker.
Alicia. Beautiful. Seriously. You look GORGEOUS.
what a cute baby bump!!!
You look beautiful- can't wait to meet the little guy!
Yay! You look adorable and I can't wait to rub that tummy:-)
Post a Comment