The imaging center changed their minds about letting us come back to finish the first ultrasound, so instead, we were able to get a digital copy of the images sent to the radiologist. I was sad about not getting any printed pictures, but having these digital images is wonderful. It's given me a chance to really study the gender pictures, and now I'm personally 100% confident our baby is a boy. As tempting as it is, I won't post the gender pictures...I can imagine how embarrasing that might be for him later in life.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
He's looking at you.
The imaging center changed their minds about letting us come back to finish the first ultrasound, so instead, we were able to get a digital copy of the images sent to the radiologist. I was sad about not getting any printed pictures, but having these digital images is wonderful. It's given me a chance to really study the gender pictures, and now I'm personally 100% confident our baby is a boy. As tempting as it is, I won't post the gender pictures...I can imagine how embarrasing that might be for him later in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good call. That decision will come back again and again...
cute bathtub shots... funny potty-training stories...
I'm so glad our parents didn't have this avenue of potential embarrassment.
-Daisha
Aww, there's nothing better than the first night he brings a gal home for dinner! You could have them flashing inconspicuously in the digital photo frame (since albums will be ancient history by then!). He is already so precious. I think he has your nose, and definitely some cute chubby cheeks:)
I am picture starved! Feed me belly/baby pic updates! :)
Is it crazy to think that he already looks cute? Well...he does.
I'm beginning to agree with Amy. I need an update! Where is that baby bump Missy?!
Alicia, last night I dreamed I ran into you and told you that you needed to post something new on your blog.
I don't know why this is important to my sub-conscience... but apparently it is.
How are you enjoying the later stages of pregnancy?
-Daisha
Post a Comment