Friday, February 01, 2008

Pete's Christmas Present...

This is what Pete's dad got him for Christmas. I was a wee bit bummed because I had been researching to surprise Pete with one for his 30th bday (in which case I would have landed Wife-Of-The-Year award with flying colors). But I guess I'll have to go for wife of the year award by simply birthing a child, oh well ... totally kidding here.



That tiny seat on the back is for me. Right now that's a joke...but when this baby is born I'll be back there. Pete wants to get a little side car and strap the baby's carseat in it...even get him some baby motorcycle goggles. ...obviously kidding here too.

3 comments:

holly said...

Hey, that looks like a great mode of city transportation... I'm just sayin'... ;)

Erika said...

What a great gift!! You really would have been wife of the year!!

Can't wait to see the baby goggles!

April said...

Alicia! It's so good to find your blog. When are you due? It's probably in your blog...but I don't have much time right now. Sounds like life is good. Congrats!