Tuesday, June 03, 2008

One thing to add.

I forgot to mention that Eli's umbilical cord had a big fat knot in it. I don't know how this didn't cut off his life support. I like to think of him as our little miracle baby.

Eli is almost three months old and we've had our hands full...with not much time to post. I'll give updates and pictures soon. In the meantime, here is a fun picture.

Eli is sitting in my lap - he's got his baby legs on (Thank you, Bridges!!) and he's holding his wubba nub pacifier (i.e., a pacifier attached to a little stuffed animal). It was too cute!!

5 comments:

Erika said...

How cute is he?! Glad the BLs are working for you. He's growing so fast! You're def. doing something right, Momma! :)

Amy said...

I am eagerly awaiting holding my little nephew again soon! Thanks for the updates!

April said...

3 months already! Wow. I'm looking forward to even more pics, but I am glad to know that you are good. A knot in the umbilical cord-scarey. I'm so glad he is ok.

Amanda said...

How cute! Gracen loved the Soothies, too. I can't believe he's already 3 months old. Wow time really flies with these youngin's. I know how crazy it is with Eli now, but he's just about to get really fun and things do start to normalize a little! (I guess to the new normal!) He's precious, and I look forward to more pictures!

Kristi Petrak said...

Wow, crazy about his umbilical cord. He is a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you both. ^_^