Monday, July 21, 2008

Vann tips for a better earth - part 1


Nature babycare diapers. They are biodegradable and they hold whatever your baby throws at them. I read that one baby will produce about a half-ton of dirty diapers each year, and they never disintegrate.

Actually, the real reason we started using these is because Eli has a mild case of eczema, and we're trying to limit his exposure to possible irritants until we figure out what is causing it. But I have been really impressed we haven't blown out of one yet - Eli has thrown some serious action at these diapers.

And hey...they disintegrate!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I wish I had found these when my babies were little! I used cloth. Also good for the environment, but not so fun to wash....
(I'm a friend of Amy's...)

Mindy said...

yay so happy to see an old friend on here! I have wondered what you have been up to. Your family looks so happy and I am so happy for you as well. Your little boy is adorable! Love reading through your blog!

Amanda said...

I've never seen the natural diapers. They may not have made it down here, yet. Glad work is going pretty well. I can understand the tank getting low. I just can't quite hug and kiss on Gracen enough either. Enjoy all the cuddles now because before long he'll be way too busy trying to eat every speck of dirt or tiny little thing you never would've found on the floor. Sounds like he's so laid back and a good baby. I can't wait to see him. Are you going to be able to come to the reunion? We would really love to see you guys!