Friday, July 18, 2008

Vann tips for better health - part 1

Don't eat anything called "spread". It just isn't food. I was out to lunch with Pete and Eli today and along with my meal came a little plastic tub with the word "spread" on it. that's it...just "spread". hhhmmm.

If you can't believe it isn't butter - then what is it??

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey Alicia! I can't believe you found me! I have enjoyed reading over your blog and checking out your sweet baby boy! Don't you just love being a mommy!!!

How are you...are you still in Nashville? It really is great to hear from you and I can't wait to see more about your family. Did you see I have a link to Mindy's blog too...I can't believe we are all mommies now!

Amy said...

Just reading that made my stomach turn! The part about the spread, that is:-) I thoroughly enjoyed knowing that I "earned" those smiles from my cutie nephew!

Erika said...

Spread....blech!!