As promised - Eli playing with his newly discovered feet: In an effort to expose Eli to new things - I let him fix my hair each morning... This is one of the best documented Eli laughs.
I LOVE the picture of Eli with you, Alicia! Too precious. And that laugh!! I'm so glad you're doing well being back at work, and I'm glad Eli is home with Daddy for now. That does make life a little easier for all of you, for now. We'll be praying for plans A or B to work out beautifully for all 3 of you! Thanks for the picture updates! Loved 'em.
i'm an accountant married to an actor...very much opposites yet so much the same. we put a little more balance in the universe. we have a little miracle named Elijah - a great little boston named Hugo - and our cat, Cecil, thinks he rules the house.
3 comments:
Look at that sly smile! I could just lift that little arm and go to town on that little baby armpit! He it too sweet, Alicia!
I LOVE the picture of Eli with you, Alicia! Too precious. And that laugh!! I'm so glad you're doing well being back at work, and I'm glad Eli is home with Daddy for now. That does make life a little easier for all of you, for now. We'll be praying for plans A or B to work out beautifully for all 3 of you! Thanks for the picture updates! Loved 'em.
Love these pics & stories--thanks for posting!
Post a Comment