Pete was just named Best Local Actor!!
(*I can't make the link work right, but after you click the link - click "Best of Nashville" then "readers poll" and "more" and you'll see all readers poll results.)
This confused me at first, so I thought I would explain for any of you who might get thrown off by this ... there are actually two actors that get 'best of', one is picked by the theatre critic for the Scene and one is picked by everyone else in the readers poll. Pete was picked in the readers poll. Way to go, Pete!! He has really had an amazing year. Three of his plays this year are now my favorites ever - Hamlet, Marisol, and Go, Dog! Go! (Favorites from prior years include Jack's Tales, Wind in the Willows, Merry Wives of Windsor, Tom Sawyer, Jacob Marley's Xmas Carol and so on) Also, the Scene's critic named Go, Dog! Go! as "Best Stage Show Suitable for Children and Adults". This is the show where I went into labor on opening day, so it has a special place in my heart. It was also Eli's first play. The show ran for several months, so Eli was able to see it (even though he slept through most of it).
I am SO SORRY I haven't updated in a month. Please don't leave me, blog friends...I will post some wonderful Eli updates very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!! Hooray Pete!
Congratulations, Pete! This is fantastic news -- I am incredibly excited for you!
WTG Pete!! Fantastic News!
Congratulations, Pete!
You mean, you didn't include Bible Man in that list of accomplishments???
Post a Comment