Pete and Eli on Eli's first corn maze. Eli was very interested in the corn.

Pete, Eli, Sam and the two boys ... lots of boys in this one.

My precious baby boy




It is so hard to get a good family photo with three smiling faces all looking the same direction! At least this one came close.

Once again, Eli is partied out.

Seven months was also a big month for us because Eli started crawling. He was practicing at 6 months, but at 7 months he was really on the move. Now the boy is unstoppable!
3 comments:
Those are wonderful! I can't believe you've been keeping all these awesome Eli pictures from us...come on, give the people what they want!! :)
sweet! You are back to blogging. good job girly. Eli is so handsome and I totally see you in him. He is still so tiny to me. :)
I'm behind on my blog reading! Of course he's precious in the pumpkin onesie!
Post a Comment