so good to see him walking! And he is really starting to look more and more like you to me Alicia! Keep blogging! I always want to read more about Eli. :)
i'm an accountant married to an actor...very much opposites yet so much the same. we put a little more balance in the universe. we have a little miracle named Elijah - a great little boston named Hugo - and our cat, Cecil, thinks he rules the house.
5 comments:
I'm loving the new background on your blog! Oh, and the photos are pretty darn cute as well :)
What a handsome little man!
Love the face lift as well!
He's a cutie. I love your new background! Looks great!!
Way to go Eli!!! Your mom just thought you were busy before. I never new the true meaning of "busy" until I had a toddler! Eli is so cute and so big!
so good to see him walking! And he is really starting to look more and more like you to me Alicia! Keep blogging! I always want to read more about Eli. :)
Post a Comment