Saturday, February 16, 2008

Belly Shots

We finally took more belly shots. I don't really get the face I'm making in this picture, but it was one of the best pictures of the belly, so I had to post it... and really, it's all about the belly.



We're 38 weeks... hospital bag is finally packed (mostly)... car seat is installed and has been inspected... furniture and rugs have been professionally cleaned (i.e., de-hugo-fied)... nursery is still not finished, but we are notorious for our ability to wing it... so baby, come rock our world!!!

7 comments:

April said...

Alicia, you look GREAT! And, this baby will definately "rock your world!" 38 weeks...wow. I really don't miss being where you are now...not comfortable, no position to sleep in...etc. :) Know that we are praying that all will go well for you and your growing family.

Amanda said...

Whoa! I think I missed something! Didn't know you were this far along. How exciting. You look gorgeous. Pregnancy definitely agrees with you! Eli (??) doesn't know it yet, but he's so lucky to have you as his mom. And yes, he will rock your world for a while, but then you'll figure each other out and never be able to imagine a world without him. I'm so excited for you, and so glad that I found your blog again, so I can keep up!

Amy said...

The smile is beautiful! A beaming Mommy:-) I am counting down the days and waiting for the phone call!

Erika said...

You are simply beautiful!

holly said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! So excited for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it & meet the little pistol ('cause let's face it, Wee Mr. Vann won't be lacking in personality or charms.)

Abigail and Ansley said...

You look so great! I know you all are so excited! You will be such wonderfil parents! I can't wait to meet little Elijah!!!

Amanda said...

Is the "mini" vann here, yet? I'm dying to know!